Transmission pan...the drain screw was not even finger tight, hence the drip and probably explains most of the drive ability issues.
Trying to get a photo of what looked like a solenoid I wasn't able to identify.
New fuel tank solenoid for selecting primary or secondary fuel tanks. Nice, I wasn't expecting that!
Engine overview with airfilter removed.
Another shot of the cruise control.
The switch for the outside light and the step light is just inside near the top.
Outside light, let's call this "before" since I have plans for some improvements here.
Still need to finish cleaning the yard after friday nights party....
Should stay nice and dry and mostly out of the sun there!
The deck is at the perfect height and the RV fits very nicely in our yard.
Lots of space in front of the RV still!
Tried to shoot a pano...camera was not focusing where I thought it was though.
After removing the outside light to replace the bulb...I found the original light hiding underneath. Turns out it doesn't work even with a new bulb...so I may just put in a newer higher efficiency LED based light instead.
Still room to get through on the "Services" side. I need to get a longer sewer hose or back the RV up onto the grass to dump the tanks though.
Freebies! Goodies I found include a bunch of bulbs, marker lights, new vent caps, steeringwheel wrap...woo hoo!